Friday, March 23, 2007

Technology & Me (week 3)


Six months ago I didn't even know what a blog is and now I have one! I really only made it because I had to for work but it is fun. Members of my family want me to show them how to make one, that is funny! To top this off I even bought a MP3 player today, I must be learning something.
I have been exploring Flickr a bit more and made a "stamp", which was pretty easy. I decided to load a picture from a Queensland holiday we had, don't you just love the steps? Sorry I can't remember where they are.
I will stop here and make a "trading card" which I will add to this post. I think I will add another holiday photo, .... a few days later - well there it is my first trading card. Wouldn't you just love to be sitting there enjoying that view? I know I would.

No comments: