Monday, July 23, 2007

#19 web 2.0 awards list

I thought the best way to show that I have had a look at the web 2.0 awards list was to show something that I have made with the help of a site on the list. The site I explored and had fun with was http://swicki.eurekster.com/. I created a unique search engine (I think!) and will add the link here.

check out the quilter swicki at eurekster.com

As you can see I am nearing the end of the 23 things. I am also nearing the end of my Double Wedding Ring Quilt. Yes you did read that, I am making a concerted effort to finish both the quilt and the 23 things by next Monday...today is Tuesday. Why? Well on Monday I am starting a correspondence university course and think all my extra time and brain power may be struggling in coming to terms being a student again!!! Wish me luck. I am really looking forward to it, but when I received my first subject text books toady I did wonder what I have got myself into.

No comments: