Saturday, July 28, 2007

#21 podcasts, smodcasts, anycasts??

This exercise is looking at various sites where you can download and listen to podcasts. I have all ready found sites that allow you to do this prior to starting this exercise- I searched the net when I got a MP3 player. One of my favorit eplaces to download podcasts from is the ABC radio site, you can download selected parts of radio shows - do you know how much good stuff gets played on radio in the middle of the night? Or during the day when we are at work?

Of the three sites suggested in the exercise I found http://podcasts.yahoo.com/ to be the most user friendly. It was quite clear how to find podcasts, topics etc and there is quite a variety of topics to chose from. However if you browse around the Internet there are so many sites that offer podcasts, it almost is a case of do a search for something you like and lo and behold a podcast is on offer.

No comments: