Wednesday, July 25, 2007

#20 You Tube....



You tube seems to be in the news so often these days that it is almost a household name. One of my friends sons has uploaded various videos he has taken. I think it is a thing that the younger people do, that makes me sound old doesn't it? Some of the news items about it are negative but I think with proper care and when needed parental guidance You Tube can be a great tool and even give a person a sense of self achievement by seeing their videos on a public forum.
Anyway I have included a link to a particular video clip that was brought to my attention through a patchwork group I belong to. It is rather special, almost goose bump stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA By the way it has nothing to do with patchwork........


There are other video clips of the same fellow on you tube I haven't actually looked at them, always thinking of download limit! But I believe they are equally as good.


Now it is off to my sewing machine!!!!! The relevance of the sea gulls ..none whatsoever!

No comments: